This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
- 1.0 RLG credit at the 100-level chosen from courses offered at the St. George campus
- No later than the third year of study: RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses.
- 0.5 credit from RLG201H1/ RLG202H1/ RLG203H1/ RLG204H1/ RLG205H1/ RLG206H1/ RLG208H1/ RLG241H1.
- 0.5 credit from RLG209H1/ RLG211H1/ RLG212H1/ RLG213H1.
- 0.5 credit in any other 200-level RLG course (excluding language courses).
- 3.5 RLG credits at the 300+ level. Students should develop a focused program of study and may consult the Associate Chair or program office for advice.
- 0.5 RLG credit at the 400-level in your area of focus.
- 2.5 other RLG credits at any level.
- RLG404H1 or RLG405H1 or RLG407H1, a capstone integrative course (note: this does not fulfil the 400-level requirement as described in #7 above.)
- 2.0 credits of cross-listed courses may be counted towards the fulfillment of the program (consult the Religion website for a list of eligible courses).
- It is highly recommended that Religion Specialists who are interested in pursuing graduate training also complete two full years of a relevant foreign language. This should be discussed early in a student's program with the Associate Chair or other Religion professors.