This is a limited enrolment program. Students must have completed 4.0 credits and meet the requirements listed below to enrol.
Completed courses (with minimum grades)
The following courses with the stated minimum grades are required:
- 1.0 credit in any combination of courses with a minimum grade of 67% in each.
(6.0 credits, including at least 3.0 credits at the 300+ level, of which a 0.5 credit must be at the 400-level)
2. At least 3.5 credits from the following list including at least 2.5 with the BMS designator:
BMS300H1/ BMS301H1/ BMS302H1/ BMS303H1/ BMS311H1/ BMS314H1/ BMS316H1/ BMS319H1/ BMS331H1/ BMS332H1/ BMS350H1/ BMS386H1/ BMS387H1/ BMS389H1/ BMS392H1/ BMS394H1/ BMS395Y1/ BMS400H1/ BMS401H1/ BMS402H1/ BMS403H1/ BMS411H1/ ANT253H1/ ANT349H1/ CAR321H1/ CDN221H1/ CDN355H1/ CHC203Y1/ CHC305H1/ CHC364H1/ CHC367H1/ CHC382H1/ CIN214H1/ CIN364H1/ CIN371H1/ CLT355H1/ CLT374H1/ CRE372H1/ EAS421H1/ EAS488H1/ ENG234H1/ ENG235H1/ ENG287H1/ ENG322Y1/ ENG357H1/ ENG382Y1/ ENV361H1/ FAH319H1/ FAH382H1/ FRE310H1/ FRE324H1/ FRE344H1/ GER310H1/ HIS302H1/ HIS393H1/ HPS202H1/ HPS206H1/ HPS313H1/ HPS325H1/ INS302H1/ ITA348H1/ LCT306H1/ MCS325H1/ MCS327H1/ MST210H1/ MST212H1/ MST358H1/ MST406H1/ MST435H1/ MUS300H1/ PHL256H1/ PSY427H1/ REN345H1/ REN442H1/ SDS346H1/ SLA203H1/ SLA254H1/ SLA303H1/ SMC155H1/ SMC165H1/ SMC188H1/ URB234H1/ WGS271Y1/ WRR301H1/ WRR303H1
Students in this program have the option to complete the Arts & Science Internship Program (ASIP) stream.
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with St. Michael's College programs will have new three-letter designators based on their area of study: "BMS" (Book and Media Studies), "CHC" (Christianity and Culture), "CLT" (Celtic Studies), and "MST" (Mediaeval Studies).
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with Innis College's Urban Studies and Writing and Rhetoric programs will have the new "URB" and "WRR" designators respectively.
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with New College's Caribbean Studies program will have the new "CAR" designator.
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with Victoria College programs will have new three-letter designators based on their area of study: "CRE" (Creative Expression and Society), "LCT" (Literature and Critical Theory), "MCS" (Material Culture and Semiotics), and "REN" (Renaissance Studies).