This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
Consult Program Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-5404.
(11.0 credits, including at least 4.0 credits at the 300+ level, with at least 1.0 credit at the 400-level)
4. 2.5 credits from Group A, to be chosen from at least two different course designators.
5. 2.0 credits from Group B.
6. 2.0 credits from Groups A or B
7. A combination of 2.0 credits in language courses from Group C or 2.0 credits in a major African language approved by the Program Committee.
AFR250Y1, AFR322H1, AFR351Y1, AFR352H1, AFR353H1, AFR354H1, AFR355H1, AFR357H1, AFR358H1, AFR450Y1, AFR451H1, AFR453Y1, AFR454H1, AFR455H1, AFR459H1, ENG367H1, FCS392H1, HIS295Y1, HIS297Y1, HIS383Y1, HIS394H1, HIS481H1, HIS486H1, JNH350H1, JQR360H1, POL301Y1, POL488Y1, POL489H1, an independent studies course approved by the Program Committee
ANT204H1, ANT345H1, ANT348H1, ANT364H1, ANT374H1, ARC233H1, CAR220H1, CAR221H1, CAR225H1, CAR226H1, CAR321H1, CAR324H1, CAR325H1, CIN332Y1, CIN372Y1, DTS200Y1, DTS401H1, DTS402H1, ECO231H1, ECO232H1, ECO324H1, ENG270H1, ENG356Y1, ENG370Y1, ENV221H1, ENV333H1, FOR201H1, FRE332H1, FRE334H1, FRE336H1, GGR112H1, GGR338H1, GGR419H1, HAJ453H1, HIS106Y1, HIS221H1, HIS222H1, HIS230H1, HIS231H1, HIS293H1, HIS359H1, HIS360H1, HIS391Y1, HIS392Y1, HIS413H1, HIS446H1, HIS474H1, HIS487H1, HMB202H1, HMB203H1, HMB303H1, HMB323H1, HMB433H1, HMB443H1, JPR374H1, NFS490H1, NMC343H1, NMC344H1, NMC362Y1, NMC374H1, NMC376H1, NMC377Y1, NMC378H1, NMC381H1, PHL336H1, PHL380H1, POL201H1, POL417Y1, POL445H1, POL447H1, POL479H1, RLG203H1, RLG204H1, RLG241H1, RLG312H1, RLG351H1, RLG355H1, SDS355H1, SOC210H1, WGS369H1, WGS385H1, WGS426H1, WGS440H1, WGS450H1, WGS463H1
- 4.0 credits must be 300/400 series (including at least 1.0 credit at the 400-level) of which at least 1.0 credit must be from Group A and another from Group B
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with New College's African Studies and Caribbean Studies programs will have the new "AFR" and "CAR" designators respectively.