For program information, visit the Writing and Rhetoric website: https://innis.utoronto.ca/wr/#home. You may also contact the Writing and Rhetoric Program Coordinator, Room 233E, 2 Sussex Avenue, Innis College (416-946-7107), firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(4.0 credits, including 1.0 credit at the 300/400-level.)
- 2.5 credits in WRR or JWE courses
- 1.5 credits from the following courses not already used to fulfill requirement 1. Courses outside these lists, which include WRR topics and independent study courses, may be included as designated by the Program Director.
Language and Rhetoric:
ANT253H1/ ANT329H1/ ENG100H1/ ENG110Y1/ ENG205H1/ ENG285H1/ ENG385H1/ WRR103H1/ WRR201H1/ WRR203H1/ WRR211H1/ WRR303H1/ WRR305H1/ WRR311Y1/ WRR413H1/ WRR414H1/ JAL328H1/ JAL355H1/ JWE206H1/ LIN200H1/ LIN201H1/ LIN203H1/ LIN204H1/ CRE279H1/ REN345H1/ CRE350Y1
- No more than a 0.5 credit in transfer credit may be counted towards the program.
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with Innis College's Writing and Rhetoric program will have the new "WRR" designator. Joint JEI courses will also see their designator changed to "JWE."
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with Victoria College's Creative Expression and Society, and Renaissance Studies programs will have the new "CRE" and "REN" designators respectively. In addition, active courses associated with St. Michael's College's Book and Media Studies program will have the new "BMS" designator.