This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
- 1.0 RLG credit at the 100-level chosen from courses offered at the St. George campus
- No later than the third year of study: RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses.
- 4.0 credits chosen from the following list; at least 3.0 credits must be RLG courses. 3.0 credits must be taken at the 300-level or higher.
Second year courses: RLG205H1, FAH260H1, EAS209H1, HIS280Y1, HIS282Y1, HIS283Y1, NEW214H1/ BPM214H1, NEW232H1/ BPM232H1, PHL237H1.
Third year courses: RLG311H1, RLG316H1, RLG356H1, RLG361H1, RLG363H1, RLG366H1, RLG368H1, RLG371H1, RLG372H1, RLG373H1, RLG374H1, RLG375H1, RLG379H1, RLG370H5, RLG371H5, RLG373H5, RLG374H5, EAS338H1, EAS361H1, FAH363H1, FAH364H1, JNR301H1, NEW332H1/ BPM332H1, NEW333H1/ BPM333H1, NEW339H1/ BPM339H1, PHL337H1.
- 0.5 credit at the 400-level, selected from the following: RLG462H1, RLG463H1, RLG465H1, RLG466H1, RLG467H1, RLG468H1, RLG469Y1, RLG470H1, RLG470H5, FAH461H1, HIS485H1, NEW433H1/ BPM433H1.
- RLG404H1 or RLG405H1 or RLG407H1, a capstone integrative course. (Note: this does not fulfil the 400-level requirement as described in #5 above.)
Other courses from UTM/UTSC/other Departments may be considered with permission.
Note: Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with New College's Buddhism, Psychology and Mental Health program will have the new "BPM" designator.