This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
- 1.0 RLG credit at the 100-level chosen from courses offered at the St. George campus.
- RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses and must be taken no later than the third year of study (0.5 credit).
- RLG204H1 (0.5 credit).
- 0.5 credit from RLG209H1/ RLG211H1/ RLG212H1/ RLG213H1
- 3.5 credits from the following list, of which 2.0 credits must be at the 300+ level: NMC103H1, NMC271H1, NMC273Y1, NMC275H1, NMC348Y1, NMC355H1, NMC374H1, NMC376H1, NMC377Y1, NMC381H1, NMC385H1, NMC393H1, NMC396H1, NMC471H1, NMC475H1; PHL336H1; RLG312H1, RLG350H1, RLG351H1, RLG352H1, RLG355H1, RLG356H1, RLG458H1; FAH265H1, FAH326H1.
- RLG404H1 or RLG405H1 or RLG407H1, a capstone, integrative course (0.5 credit).
Note: Special Topics courses with Islam content (like NMC277H1 or RLG412H1) will also count towards the program.