This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
- 1.0 RLG credit at the 100-level chosen from courses offered at the St. George campus
- No later than the third year of study: RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses.
- 0.5 credit from RLG201H1/ RLG202H1/ RLG203H1/ RLG204H1/ RLG205H1/ RLG206H1/ RLG208H1/ RLG241H1
- 2.0 RLG credits at the 300+ level, 0.5 credit of which must be in the same tradition as was chosen from #3 above.
- 2.0 credits chosen from other RLG courses
- RLG404H1 or RLG405H1 or RLG407H1, a capstone integrative course.
- 1.0 credit of cross-listed courses may be counted towards the fulfillment of the program (consult the Religion website for a list of eligible courses).