This is a limited enrolment program. Students must have completed 4.0 credits and meet the requirements listed below to enrol.
Variable Minimum Grade or Variable Minimum Grade Average
A minimum grade/minimum grade average in required courses or their equivalents is needed for entry, and this minimum changes each year depending on available spaces and the number of applicants. The following courses must be completed:
- BIO120H1 and BIO130H1
- ( CHM135H1 and CHM136H1)/ CHM151Y1
- ( MAT135H1 and MAT136H1)/ MAT137Y1/ MAT157Y1
The underlying numeric final mark in each of your courses required for program enrolment will be used by the relevant academic unit to determine your eligibility.
Applications from students lacking numerical grades in one or more of the specified prerequisites, or students applying in their second or later years, may be considered on the basis of their entire academic record and the availability of space in the program. In addition to applying through ACORN, students applying in their second year or later are asked to please contact the department directly at email@example.com and provide your student number.
Please consult the Arts & Science Program Toolkit for program enrolment information.
(14.0-15.5 credits, including at least 2.0 credits at the 400-level)
First or Second Year:
- BIO260H1/ HMB265H1
- CHM247H1/ CHM249H1
- PSL300H1, PSL301H1
- STA288H1/ STA220H1/ BIO220H1
Choose one of the options below:
- Option A: Immunology: ( IMM340H1, IMM350H1)/ ( IMM341H1, IMM351H1)
- Option B: Microbiology: ( MGY377H1, MGY378H1)
- Option C: Anatomy: ANA300Y1
- Option D: Metabolic and Signaling Pathways: PSL425H1, and PCL386H1/ PCL486H1
- Option E: Research: LMP305Y1 and one of the above four options
Students should choose four of the following 400-level courses (2.0-2.5 credits):
Note: If the research course LMP405Y1 is taken, an additional three 400-level courses from the list are still required (totalling 2.5 credits).