This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(12.0 credits, including at least 3.5 credits at the 300-level and 2.0 credits at the 400-level; other equivalent and approved courses offered by other Faculties, University of Toronto Mississauga or University of Toronto Scarborough may be eligible for inclusion.)
1. FOR200H1, FOR201H1
2. 1.0 credit from ECO220Y1, ECO227Y1; GGR270H1, GGR271H1; STA220H1, STA221H1
3. 1.5 credits from BIO220H1, BIO251H1, BIO260H1; GGR201H1, GGR203H1, GGR205H1, GGR206H1, GGR223H1, GGR272H1, GGR273H1; PHL273H1; ENV221H1, ENV222H1; ENV234H1, ENV237H1, ENV238H1
1. FOR301H1, FOR305H1; 1.0 credit from FOR300H1, FOR302H1, FOR303H1, FOR306H1, FOR307H1, FOR310H1; ENV334H1
2. 0.5 credit from EEB319H1, EEB321H1, EEB323H1, EEB328H1; CSB340H1
3. 1.0 credit from EEB324H1, EEB365H1, EEB386H1, EEB388H1; GGR305H1, GGR314H1; ENV320H1, ENV322H1, ENV323H1
To substitute courses not currently on offer, please contact the Forestry Undergraduate Administrator to discuss course options from other departments.
Note: If the FOR301H1 is not on offer, a student may use a substitute field or research course from another department. Contact the Forestry Undergraduate Administrator for details and confirmation.