This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(12.5 credits, no more than 1.0 credit at the 100-level, at least 3.0 credits at 300-level and 1.0 credit at 400-level)
- First year in program: LCT202Y1
- First or second year in program: LCT203H1, LCT205H1
- 3.5 credits from VIC162H1, VIC163H1, VIC190Y1, LCT204H1, LCT301H1, LCT302H1, LCT303H1, LCT304H1, LCT305H1, LCT306H1, LCT307H1, LCT308H1, LCT401H1/ LCT401Y1, LCT403H1, LCT494H1/ LCT494Y1.
- 0.5 credit in Breadth Requirement Category 5: The Physical and Mathematical Universes, or another half course approved by the program coordinator, to fulfill the Quantitative Reasoning competency required in the program.
6.0 credits in languages or literatures drawn from other departments, of which:
• at least 4.0 credits must involve reading texts in a language other than English,
• at least 2.0 credits must be at the 300+ level.
Note: Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with Victoria College's Literature and Critical Theory program will have the new "LCT" designator.