This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(10.0 credits, including at least 1.0 credit at the 400-level)
2. INS210Y1/ INS220Y1/( INS230H1+ INS231H1)
3. INS300Y1/ INS301Y1, JPI201H1, JIG322H1
4. INS390H1 and INS460H1
5. 4.0 credits from Group A (note: some of these courses have prerequisites)
6. 1.0 credit from Group A or Group B below (note: some of these courses have prerequisites)
7. For numbers 5 and 6 above, 2.0 credits must be at the 300-level and a 0.5 credit must be at the 400-level.
INS200H1, INS201Y1, JPI201H1, INS205H1, INS210Y1, INS215Y1, INS220Y1, INS230H1, INS231H1, INS240Y1, INS250H1, INS261H1, INS300Y1, INS301Y1, INS302H1, INS310Y1, INS322H1, JIG322H1, INS323Y1, INS340Y1, INS341H1, INS350H1, INS351Y1, INS352H1, INS355H1, INS352H1, INS353H1, INS354H1, INS360Y1, INS371H1, INS372H1, INS390H1, INS398H0, INS399Y0, INS491Y1, INS402H1, INS403H1, INS404H1, INS405H1, INS407H1, JIG440H1, JFP450H1, INS460H1, INS491Y1, INS493H1, INS494Y1, INS495Y1, INS496H1, INS497H1, INS498Y1, ANT315H1, ANT327H1, ANT384H1, ANT388H1, ANT458H1, ENG254H1, ENG355Y1, HIS262H1, HIS366H1, HIS369H1, HIS419H1, HIS472H1, LIN458H1, WGS395H1
Note: Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with New College's Caribbean Studies, and Critical Studies in Equity and Solidarity programs will have the new "CAR" and "CSE" designators respectively.