An interdisciplinary treatment of the history, art, literature and thought of the Middle Ages.
This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(4.0 credits including at least 1.0 credit at the 300+ level)
1. 0.5 credit from the introductory courses: MST210H1/ MST212H1/ SMC165H1/ SMC176Y1
2. 1.0 credit from the foundational courses: CHC200H1/ CHC307H1/ CHC327H1/ CHC367H1/ MST222H1/ MST230H1/ MST231H1/ MST232H1/ MST233H1/ MST234H1/ MST242H1/ MST323H1/ MST328H1/ MST358H1/ MST359H1/ MST361H1/ SMC176Y1
3. 2.5 credits from the foundational courses listed in requirement 2 above or from the elective courses listed in requirement 4 of the Specialist Program.
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with St. Michael's College's Mediaeval Studies, Christianity and Culture, and Celtic Studies programs will have the new "MST," "CHC," and "CLT" designators respectively.
- MST201H1, MST202H1, MST300H1 are offered through the Centre for Medieval Studies.