This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
- 1.0 credit from the following 100-level RLG courses: RLG100H1, RLG101H1, RLG102H1, RLG103H1, RLG104H1, RLG106H1, RLG107H1, RLG108H1
- 1.0 Department for the Study of Religion credit at the 300+ level
- 2.0 additional Department for the Study of Religion credits
- JAR, JNR, JPR and JSR courses will be counted as Department for the Study of Religion courses. Courses offered by other academic units may not be counted towards this program.
- Up to one language course totaling 0.5 credit in Pali ( RLG264H1, RLG265H1), Sanskrit ( RLG260H1, RLG263H1, RLG359H1, RLG360H1, RLG474H1), Tibetan ( RLG261H1, RLG262H1) or Modern Hebrew ( MHB155H1, MHB156H1, MHB255H1, MHB256H1, MHB355H1, MHB356H1) will count toward the Department for the Study of Religion courses required to complete any Minor Program in Religion. If a student wishes a different language (not one of those mentioned here) to count toward completing these programs they should consult with the Associate Chair, Undergraduate.
- Please note that UTM and UTSC courses do not automatically count towards completion of a RLG program (except the Buddhist Studies Major and Specialist). If you have taken or are planning on taking a course at another campus and would like it to count exceptionally towards your program requirements, please e-mail the Undergraduate Program Assistant at email@example.com.