This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(7.5 credits, no more than 1.0 credit at the 100-level, at least 1.5 credits at 300-level and 0.5 credit at 400-level)
- First year in program: LCT202Y1
- First or second year in program: LCT203H1 and LCT205H1
- 2.5 credits from VIC162H1, VIC163H1, VIC190Y1, LCT204H1, LCT301H1, LCT302H1, LCT303H1, LCT304H1, LCT305H1, LCT306H1, LCT307H1, LCT308H1, LCT401H1/ LCT401Y1, LCT403H1, LCT494H1/ LCT494Y1
- 0.5 credit in Breadth Requirement Category 5: The Physical and Mathematical Universes, or another half course approved by the program coordinator, to fulfill the Quantitative Reasoning competency required in the program.
- 2.0 credits in languages or literatures drawn from other departments, that involve reading texts in a language other than English. At least 1.0 credit must be at the 300+ level.
Note: Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with Victoria College's Literature and Critical Theory program will have the new "LCT" designator.