This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(7.5 credits, no more than 1.0 credit at the 100-level, at least 1.5 credits at 300-level and 0.5 credit at 400-level)
- First year in program: LCT202Y1
- First or second year in program: LCT203H1, LCT205H1
- 2.5 credits from VIC162H1, VIC163H1, VIC190Y1, LCT204H1, LCT301H1, LCT302H1, LCT303H1, LCT304H1, LCT305H1, LCT306H1, LCT307H1, LCT308H1, LCT401H1/ LCT401Y1, LCT403H1, LCT494H1/ LCT494Y1
- 0.5 credit in Breadth Requirement Category 5: The Physical and Mathematical Universes, or another half course approved by the program coordinator, to fulfill the Quantitative Reasoning competency required in the program.
- 1.0 credit in ONE other discipline offered within the Faculty of Arts & Science – African Studies, Anthropology, Art History, Caribbean Studies, Cinema Studies, Classics, Critical Studies in Equity and Solidarity, Drama, East Asian Studies, History, Music, Political Science, Philosophy, Psychology, Sociology, Women and Gender Studies, and other departments as approved by the program coordinator.
- 1.0 credit in courses at the 200+ level where the primary language of study is not English.
Note: Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with Victoria College's Literature and Critical Theory program will have the new "LCT" designator.