This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
(12.0- 13.5 credits, including at least 1.0 credit at the 400-level)
Students in this program have the option to complete the Arts & Science Internship Program (ASIP) stream or PEY Co-op.
Note: September 2021 or January 2022 will be the last opportunity for Faculty of Arts & Science students to register for PEY Co-op. Students in Year 3 in the Fall/Winter 2021-2022 session will be the last group of Faculty of Arts & Science students eligible to participate in PEY Co-op. Students starting Year 2 in Fall 2021 or later will only be eligible to participate in the Arts & Science Internship Program stream.
Year 2 and Higher Years:
0.5 credit with a significant emphasis on ethics and social responsibility: ANT100Y1/ ANT253H1/ CSC300H1/ EEB215H1/ ENT200H1/ ENV100H1/ ENV200H1/ ENV333H1/ ESS205H1/ ETH201H1/ ETH210H1/ ETH220H1/ FOR200H1/ HMB203H1/ HPS200H1/ HPS250H1/ HPS301H1/ HST209H1/ IMC200H1/ JPH441H1/ PHL240H1/ PHL244H1/ PHL265H1/ PHL271H1/ PHL273H1/ PHL275H1/ PHL281H1/ PHL295H1 or another 0.5 credit course approved by the Department.
Note: Students may use the CR/NCR option with this 0.5 credit course and have it count toward the program. Students in the VIC program may also use VIC172Y1.
2. Students planning to take specific 400-level courses should ensure that they have the necessary prerequisites.
Physical Sciences Concentration:
1. PHY151H1, PHY152H1, AST221H1
2. Three of: AST222H1, PHY250H1, PHY252H1, PHY254H1, PHY256H1
3. APM346H1/ MAT351Y1
4. Three of: AST320H1, AST325H1, MAT337H1, MAT363H1/ MAT367H1, PHY350H1, PHY354H1, PHY356H1, PHY357H1, PHY358H1
5. Two of: APM421H1, APM426H1, APM441H1, APM446H1, PHY407H1, PHY408H1, PHY456H1