This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
Consult the Undergraduate Coordinators of the Departments of Mathematics and Philosophy.
(12.0 credits including at least 1.0 credit at the 400-level)
Students in this program have the option to complete the Arts & Science Internship Program (ASIP) stream or PEY Co-op.
Note: September 2021 or January 2022 will be the last opportunity for Faculty of Arts & Science students to register for PEY Co-op. Students in Year 3 in the Fall/Winter 2021-2022 session will be the last group of Faculty of Arts & Science students eligible to participate in PEY Co-op. Students starting Year 2 in Fall 2021 or later will only be eligible to participate in the Arts & Science Internship Program stream.
1. MAT257Y1, MAT327H1, MAT347Y1, MAT354H1/ MAT357H1
2. PHL345H1, MAT309H1/ PHL348H1
3. Four of: PHL325H1, PHL331H1, PHL332H1, PHL346H1/ PHL354H1, PHL347H1, PHL349H1, PHL355H1, PHL451H1, PHL480H1
4. 1.0 credit from PHL200Y1/ PHL205H1/ PHL206H1/ PHL210Y1
5. PHL265H1/ PHL275H1
6. 2.0 credits of PHL/APM/MAT at the 300+ level, to a total of 12.0 credits.
NOTE: Students may apply to have graduate level math courses count towards their 400-level course requirements.