This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
7.0 ENG credits including 2.0 credits from 300+ level courses, at least 0.5 credit of which must be at the 400-level.
Only 1.0 credit from 100-level ENG courses may be counted. We do not accept ENG100H1, ENG102H1, or any CR/NCR courses toward our programs.
Courses must fulfill the following requirements:
- ENG202H1, ENG203H1, ENG250H1, ENG252H1
- 0.5 ENG credit from Indigenous, Postcolonial, Transnational Literatures
- 1.0 ENG credit from Pre-1800 British Literature
- 0.5 ENG/ JEI/ JWE credit from Theory, Language, Critical Methods
- ENG286H1 or ENG287H1. If not, one 0.5 credit in any BR=5 course
Pre-1800 British Literature:
ENG220H1, ENG240Y1, ENG300Y1, ENG302Y1, ENG303H1, ENG305H1, ENG306Y1, ENG308Y1, ENG311H1, ENG320Y1, ENG322Y1, ENG323H1, ENG330H1, ENG331H1, ENG335H1, ENG337H1, ENG373H1, ENG374H1