UNI393Y1: University College Independent Studies

An opportunity to design an independent research course of study at the 300 level not otherwise available within the Faculty. Normally, students will have a minimum cGPA of 3.0 and have completed 10.0 credits. Permission of a faculty supervisor and approval by the Vice-Principal are required. Those registered in a UC program or UC-registered students should submit a written proposal and application form to the Programs Office (UC173) for approval. Applications for Y and F courses are due by 30 June prior to the academic year; S courses to be submitted by 15 September; Summer proposals are due by 15 February. Not eligible for CR/NCR option.

Application form is available at the University College website at www.uc.utoronto.ca.

Permission of University College Vice-Principal