NMC495Y1: Independent Studies

The student must obtain the consent of an appropriate full-time NMC faculty member to supervise the proposed topic, which is subject to approval by the Associate Chair, Undergraduate. The course application form is available from the NMC Undergraduate Administrator. Not eligible for CR/NCR option.

Permission of the Department