Enrolment in the Christian Origins Specialist has been administratively suspended as of 28 February 2020 and is no longer admitting students. Students presently enrolled in the Specialist will be able to complete the program requirements as described below.
- 1.0 RLG credit at the 100-level chosen from courses offered at the St. George campus
- No later than the third year of study: RLG200H1. RLG200H1 is a prerequisite for all 400-level courses.
- 2.0 credits in Greek, normally fulfilled by GRK101H1, GRK102H1 + GRK200H1, and GRK201H1 and GRK202H1. (Note: Upon approval of the program coordinator, students may be permitted to substitute for these courses 2.0 credits in another ancient language, e.g., Syriac, Aramaic.)
- 2.0 credits chosen from RLG319H1, RLG320H1, RLG321H1, RLG322H1, RLG323H1, RLG324H1, RLG326H1, RLG327H1, RLG328H1.
- 0.5 credit from RLG448H1, RLG449H1, RLG451H1, RLG452H1, RLG453H1, RLG454H1, RLG455H1, RLG458H1.
- 1.5 credits chosen from CLA204H1, CLA230H1, CLA231H1, CLA232H1, CLA233H1, CLA305H1, CLA308H1, CLA310H1, CLA364H1, CLA368H1, CLA369H1, CLA371H1, CLA378H1, NMC351H1, NMC252H1, NMC270H1, NMC351H1, NMC360H1, NMC361H1, NML352H1, NML353H1, NML356Y1, NML357H1, NML358H1, NML359H1, NML451H1, NML452H1, FAH309H1, FAH313H1, FAH318H1, FAH319H1, FAH424H1.
- 1.0 credit in another religious tradition, preferably an Asian tradition such as Hinduism, Sikhism or Buddhism.
- RLG404H1 or RLG405H1, or RLG407H1, a capstone integrative course. (Note: this does not fulfil the 400-level requirement as described in #7 above.)