This is an open enrolment program. A student who has completed 4.0 credits may enrol in the program.
4.0 credits including at least 1.0 credit at the 300+level, with a maximum of 1.0 credit at the 100-level. Up to 1.0 credit may be chosen from approved courses offered by other departments (see list of Cognate Courses).
- At least 1.0 credit from Group A – Creative Expression: VIC191Y1, CRE273H1, CRE275H1, CRE276H1, CRE279H1, CRE280H1, CRE282H1, CRE350Y1, CRE370H1, CRE470H1, CRE479H1, CRE479Y1, CRE480H1, IVP210H1/ CRE210H1.
- At least 1.0 credit from Group B – Social Contexts and Interpretation: VIC190Y1, CRE209H1, MCS223H1, VIC223Y1, CRE235H1, CRE247H1, CRE270H1, CRE271H1, CRE281H1, VIC320H1/ VIC320Y1, CRE335H1, CRE352Y1, CRE371H1, CRE372H1, MCS373H1, CRE374H1.
- Up to 1.0 credit from Cognate Courses:
SMC219Y1, SMC229H1, SMC317H1, BMS319H1, CIN201Y1, DRM428H1, EAS349H1, ENG287H1, ENG289H1, ENG388H1, ENG389H1, FAH352H1, FAH382H1, INS300Y1, MUS211H1, WRR102H1, WRR211H1, WRR311Y1, WRR414H1
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with Victoria College's Creative Expression and Society, and Material Culture and Semiotics programs will have the new "CRE" and "MCS" designators respectively.
- Effective Fall 2021, courses associated with Innis College's Writing and Rhetoric program will have the new "WRR" designator. In addition, active courses associated with St. Michael's College's Book and Media Studies program will have the new "BMS" designator.